[Market-farming] Bottom Heat

elaine granata elainegranata at msn.com
Sun Jan 17 23:33:02 EST 2016

Bill: I have-several years back-so can't remember how I protected the
blanket-lots of plastic I imagine.  The problem I ran into is that the coils
are fairly far apart and the cells on top of, or right next to, the coils
germinated first.  So I kept rotating them to spread the heat around.  It
was better than no bottom heat.

Elaine

Denver