[Market-farming] Moon Planting Guide - The Permaculture Research Institute

karen karen at rootsfarm.info
Mon Dec 19 10:59:58 EST 2016

So long ago, I elicited info. from you all (and others) re moon planting, promising a summary.  Well, I never did that because the contradictions and idiosyncracies of the lauded practices overwhelmed my abilities/willingness and time available to make a contribution to the available prescriptions and understanding.  Just came across this guide though which looks simple and sane enough to be helpful: http://permaculturenews.org/2015/01/26/moon-planting-guide/ <http://permaculturenews.org/2015/01/26/moon-planting-guide/>

Best wishes to all,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs