[Market-farming] Snowing! and another tomato question

gofish54 at centurytel.net gofish54 at centurytel.net
Sun Apr 10 18:10:17 EDT 2016

Tough as in takes inclement weather well.  It is not completely crack resistant if watering is up and down.  Our average frost dates are May 1-10 and October 11-20.  Freeze dates are April 15 and October 18.  We are in the plains area of  Missouri with rolling hills.  Lots of industrial wind towers around here.  - Hope this helps - mac