[Market-farming] row cover

elaine granata elainegranata at msn.com
Sun Apr 10 15:25:08 EDT 2016

I ordered Agribon+ for the first time this spring and am not liking the
water penetration.  In the past I ordered from Robert Marvel, and liked it
better than Agribon, but since this is my first time with agribon don't know
which of them has greater durability.  I know I've used the Robert Marvel
stuff a couple of seasons for full protection then just as shade and
transplant protection with holes in it for at least another year.

Elaine
Denver