[Market-farming] Snowing! and another tomato question

andrea davis-cetina andrea.m.davis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:58:18 EDT 2016

Rivka
 I personally never get cracking on Cosmonaut and only occasionally green
shoulders. But I'm also in Northern California where does not rain in the
summer , I use drip irrigation.
Glacier is an early early tomato, like an early girl. It is my first slicer
ready but as the season continues to get hotter those original plants will
start to produce smaller tomatoes until it cools down again in the fall
then they size up again.
I also sell these as seedlings to home gardeners and the locals always come
back saying how much they love the flavors and production of the plants.

Hope this helps ;)
Andrea

Quarter Acre Farm
Sonoma, CA