[Market-farming] tomatoes

Marlin Burkholder burkholders at glenecofarm.com
Sat Apr 9 15:22:21 EDT 2016

While on the tomato variety topic I must mention "Blosser", a nice pink
slicer which seemed to originate in the Shenandoah Valley.  I have grown it
for years, occasionally having some issues with orange or potato leafed off
types. I have not had much luck introducing it to other seed purveyors.
Baker Creek had it offered in their catalog for one year after I had sent
them some seed.  I wonder what happened.