[Market-farming] Organic fertilizer in seed starting medium?

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Fri Apr 8 21:02:07 EDT 2016

Don't know Plant Tone, but a cup to a cubic foot sounds pretty steep.  I
throw in some peanut or alfalfa or soy meal.  Sometimes a LITTLE of our
poultry bedding (peat based but very rich).  Tomatoes are pretty tough.
Lettuces, never the poultry bedding.

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry