[Market-farming] Heritage wheat, Facebook etc

Marlin Burkholder burkholders at glenecofarm.com
Fri Apr 8 19:19:22 EDT 2016

Wyatt,
You have given a lot of information about Facebook security which I had not
thought about.
I have been aware that hard wheats are better for bread flours.  Thanks for
the detailed explanation for this.
In 2014 when Marlin and I trekked across the US, a big cherry and fruit
farmer in the state of Washington said that it doesn¹t pay them to grow
wheat on their irrigated land anymore; as that is left to the dry land
farmers in Montana.
Burkholders in VA