[Market-farming] Snowing! and another tomato question

Joyce Paski elderberrywine4u at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 18:44:55 EDT 2016

Hi, Rivka. Last year I tried original Abe Lincoln and that looked like a smooth red, store-bought tomato. It was very disease resistant for me and we had a wet year last year, too. Good old-fashioned flavor. It is indeterminate. I had well-established seedlings that I planted so I didn't pay attention to just how long it was before they started fruiting.
 Joyce Paski
Swamp Creek Farm, Zone 3
http://www.swampcreekfarm.blogspot.com