[Market-farming] Snowing!

Mike Rock mikerock at mhtc.net
Fri Apr 8 12:35:54 EDT 2016

I'll get the camera out of the truck and get some.
THanks for your interest.  We love these guys.  Had over a hundred
Mulefoots and fifty Mangalitzas.  Great at raising them but couldn't
market worth squat.  We sold to a guy who is also pasture raising them
now and he is promoting the heck out of them.  Chefs are falling over
themselves to buy them.  Oh well.

Mike

On 4/8/2016 11:07 AM, Ken Bezilla wrote:
> Mike -- neat!  Do you have links to any pictures of red ones?  Really
> curious to see!
>
> Ken Bezilla
> central VA

> address and password):