[Market-farming] Snowing! and another tomato question

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Fri Apr 8 12:25:34 EDT 2016

On Apr 8, 2016, at 11:05 AM, Mike Rock wrote:

> 36 degrees here is SW Wisconsin and snowing to beat the band.

Here it's mid-30's and can't make up its mind whether it's snowing, cloudy, or even popping out a bit of sun.

It's definitely windy, though.

Congratulations on the red pigs (look out for red heifers, though!) But while we're on red things: what are people growing for an utterly standard-looking round smooth large red tomato that nevertheless has at least some flavor? It needs to be fairly early. I'm still hunting for a good alternative to Big Beef.