[Market-farming] indigo tomatoes

Mike Rock mikerock at mhtc.net
Thu Apr 7 12:24:08 EDT 2016

Exactly!

I feel the same.  We grew grafted Indigo Cherry Drops last year and
they were stunning, prolific, disease resistant - and not that
delicious.  Going back to a regular red cherry type this year.  I was
tempted by the Artisans.

Rivka, as Gemplers is just up the road I think we'll pick up a case of those pins.  Lots better than bent up old welding rod.
Same problem trying to put a cover on a row of round bales.

---