[Market-farming] What percent of your time do you spend weeding?

S Sohn sarah_sohn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:55:23 EDT 2016

Beth--can you explain a little how you secure the landscape fabric to aisles between plastic beds?  Are you using ground staples to secure the fabric?  If so, do the staples also go through the edges of the plastic? Any trouble w/the plastic tearing? Thanks!!

--Sarah Sohn
Young Sohn Gardens
Central MD