[Market-farming] Facebook

Mike Rock mikerock at mhtc.net
Wed Apr 6 19:24:42 EDT 2016

Yup, let's just show up here every few days and it will stay alive!
Always something to talk about, even if it's just complaining about the
weather or those pesky mice:(  I hate those meeses to pieces! They
raised hell with a tupperware container of seed.   Nice mouse sized
hole.......who'd a thunk it!

Mike

Wow, some neat list of groups.  Anyone else farm with horses?

On 4/6/2016 2:59 PM, Beth Spaugh wrote:
> Let's keep this alive, but, here are Facebook groups i participate in.
> It does become a huge time sink because folks are more likely to make
> little comments.  The photos are great, but it takes much less time to
> skim the email list.
>
> Farmer's Market Vendors
>
> Market Gardening Success Group
>
> Four Season Farming and Winter Production
>
> CSA Farmer Discussion
>
> The following three have much less overlap with the listserv, and are
> good, though the Flower one is VERY active and time consuming.
>
> Flower Farmers
>
> Cultivating Tractors
>
> Slow Tools Group

---