[Market-farming] Facebook

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Wed Apr 6 15:59:53 EDT 2016

Let's keep this alive, but, here are Facebook groups i participate in.
It does become a huge time sink because folks are more likely to make
little comments.  The photos are great, but it takes much less time to
skim the email list.

Farmer's Market Vendors

Market Gardening Success Group

Four Season Farming and Winter Production

CSA Farmer Discussion

The following three have much less overlap with the listserv, and are
good, though the Flower one is VERY active and time consuming.

Flower Farmers

Cultivating Tractors

Slow Tools Group