[Market-farming] cucurbits

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Apr 6 11:33:38 EDT 2016

I'm still here. And I'm still not getting tangled up in Facebook; so will very much regret if everybody just goes over there instead.

Didn't plant the peas yet, and just as well as we just got not only snow but then 8ºF -- some people in the area were reporting even colder temperatures, I ran into one person who said their thermometer was down to 0ºF. Garlic should be OK, though; it was coming up nicely, an improvement from the last couple of years when soil didn't thaw in March.