[Market-farming] Tomato variety question

gofish54 at centurytel.net gofish54 at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 17 20:52:13 EST 2015

Thanks for the help - mac

----- Original Message -----

From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists at rhomestead.com>
To: "Market Farming" <market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015 6:08:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Tomato variety question

Rebelski is my "go to" red tomato.  I grow a few determinants just to compare production, but so far the indeterminants tromp the determinants.  For me, Rebelski comes on earlier than determinants - the fruit ripen instead of staying green in the canopy.  Flavor - they certainly are not striped german, sun gold, black prince  - the ones I like.