[Market-farming] Tomato variety question

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Tue Nov 17 19:08:04 EST 2015

Rebelski is my "go to" red tomato.  I grow a few determinants just to
compare production, but so far the indeterminants tromp the
determinants.  For me, Rebelski comes on earlier than determinants - the
fruit ripen instead of staying green in the canopy.  Flavor - they
certainly are not striped german, sun gold, black prince  - the ones I like.

On 11/17/2015 12:16 AM, gofish54 at centurytel.net wrote:

> Thanks, Beth.  Are you happy with the flavor compared to BHN 589 or
> similar?

Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry