[Market-farming] May produce

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Sun May 10 11:52:20 EDT 2015

I second everything that's been said.  I am also learning the joys of
foraging this spring.  I'm only doing stinging nettles this year but have a
couple of friends who are doing a bunch of other stuff - ramps (sustainably
harvested, of course), garlic mustard, dandelion greens, wild garlic...and
others I'm forgetting but will be much more familiar with next spring!  At
$13/pound to chefs, I'm pretty thankful for the giant patch of nettles
right by my field.

Deb
Mobius Fields
Katonah NY