[Market-farming] May produce

Richard Robinson rrobinson at nasw.org
Sun May 10 10:04:48 EDT 2015

Spinach can be planted in succession in the fall for harvests beginning in December. Arugula will overwinter, or can be seeded early in March. Lettuce started indoors can be transplanted in early March. Kale will overwinter (though it may bolt too early), or can be transplanted in early March. Pac choi and radishes also do well in cool unheated houses in the spring.

  Richard Robinson
  www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/
  Hopestill Farm
  www.hopestill.com