[Market-farming] May produce

Burke Farm burkefarm at gmail.com
Sun May 10 09:17:46 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

May is not my favorite month.  All my farmers markets used to start at
the end of May, now they're starting at the beginning.  What do you
sell in May, and when do you plant it?  My high tunnels are full of
knee-high tomatoes that won't be making me money until June.

I'm adding rhubarb to my fields this year, and asparagus next year,
but I'm specifically interested in what those of you who do not heat a
greenhouse do to have something to sell this time of year.

Lisa Burke
Farming Engineers
central IN z5