[Market-farming] Greenhouse vs hoophouse

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 2 08:46:38 EST 2015

ETA: what I put up was a polycarbonate. I wanted something less likely to blow apart as there's sometimes only me here to try to put anything back together; and, while it was more expensive to start with, it should be cheaper in the long run, as it won't need to be re-covered every couple of years.

Once we got it assembled, I like it fine.