[Market-farming] price of flat of basil plants

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Jun 8 20:40:41 EDT 2015

I am providing 72s of Genova basil, about 2 sets of true leaves, to a
cooperative extension demo project.  They want a bill.  They are friends
and have been helpful, but do want to pay.  I don't normally sell
plants.  Suggestions on reasonable price?

--
Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry