[Market-farming] List

David Paysnick davepays at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:34:35 EDT 2015

Mike,
I think it may help to clarify what a Facebook group is.  These are generally private groups that essentially operate as this list does, it's just a different format.  It's also  separate from marketing your farm via Facebook and your participation in the farmer discussion groups is not Visible to your customers.

I'm not trying to  argue for Facebook but wanted you to know that on some groups the content is much the same (sometimes more specific like the "cultivating tractors" group), has a great community feel and is no more hanging laundry in public than this listserv.