[Market-farming] List

Kathryn Kerby kakerby at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 23:01:20 EDT 2015

Amen to this!  Also agreed on Mike's post about where (and where not) to
share technical know-how.  I'm starting to dip my toe into the FB pool and
sure, I've connected with some long lost friends.  But honestly FB also
comes up very lacking in certain respects, which lists like this handle with
ease.   I'll keep using and reading this list for as long as there's at
least a few other folks here doing the same.

Kathryn Kerby

Frogchorusfarm.com

Snohomish, WA