[Market-farming] List

mikerock mikerock at mhtc.net
Tue Jun 2 21:22:54 EDT 2015

Beth,
Thanks for the horrible news.:((  Facebook sucks a big pickle.
This list was informative and personal, very enjoyable.  I'd wondered as
well where everyone was.  Too bad no one spoke up before, or as,
migrating.  Perhaps more customers see them on f'book and that's the
appeal.  But airing the ideas about marketing and pricing and other
technical details is kind of like hanging your underwear in public.

Thanks, Beth.

Mike