[Market-farming] berry baskets

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Fri Jul 31 14:37:40 EDT 2015

There is a shortage of pint berry tills.  I hunting I found what looks
like a great general food service supplier: http://www.pjpmarketplace.com/

They have them in stock, at the best price and shipping (they are NJ and
PA) I found for the 420 cases (didn't find anyone with the 1000 cases in
stock, though I am sure they exist, but I was Google searching) -
$30.29, and they have a 15% off coupon going now.

I have liked webstaurant.com for scales and salad spinners, etc, but
will definitely check out PJPMarketplace when I get time/need something.

--
Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry