[Market-farming] Abnormal tomato plant development

mamica5 at sssnet.com mamica5 at sssnet.com
Mon Jul 13 19:28:25 EDT 2015

I am in Ohio and my tomato plants are the worst looking I have ever had.
They looked great, then stopped growing pretty much.  I thought maybe
starving because they are nearly drowning, or maybe some kind of weird
herbicide damage, then I thought blight.  Don't have a clue. They too seem
to be setting the first cluster just fine, I've even had some normal ripe
ones but the crop as a whole will be a loss, I think.
Millie