[Market-farming] sweet corn

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Tue Jan 27 19:49:32 EST 2015

After years of swearing I wouldn't grow sweet corn, I am seriously
comtemplating doing it for our CSA members.  BUT,  that means once a
week harvest.  I assume I need to go with one of the sh2 varieties? Any
suggestions - near Burlington VT in the valley.

--
Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

Wendell Berry