[Market-farming] Ginger

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Thu Jan 1 18:27:44 EST 2015

Happy New Year, All!

I had been going through the mainland distributor for Biker Dave/Puna for a
couple -3?- years (Eastern something something in NC?) and will agree with
your thoughts about shorted orders and crappy customer service (oops, now I
don't remember who said that, was it Richard?).  However, last year they
started managing all their ordering, fulfillment, and communication
themselves and I think it works MUCH better.  I got exactly what I ordered
last year and had some really nice conversations with a couple of the guys
there too. They've improved their website as well.  I would recommend
giving them another chance now that they're doing it all themselves.  I
don't have enough space to risk bringing in diseases that linger!

Best to everyone.  I have a good feeling about 2015.

:)
Deb Taft
Mobius Fields
Sleepy Hollow and Katonah NY