[Market-farming] ginger

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sat Feb 28 22:07:24 EST 2015

 From Puna/Biker Dude, but they are sold out.  And tonight is supposed
to only get down to 2, the first night above zero in a LONGGGGGG time.
The last week or two we have had mostly sunny days, and the angle of the
sun is much stronger, so the hoophouse has been really pleasant from
about 10 to 3.  I appreciate that we have had solid snow cover to
protect perennials.  Mixed feelings about spring. I'd like spring, but
am dreading mud season that comes between now and spring.