[Market-farming] heat cables

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Tue Feb 17 09:08:08 EST 2015

Thanks Etienne. That is exactly the one I have.  I am using an extension
cord (not much choice), but a real heavy duty one (DH is a carpenter so
we have heavy ones).  I did not leave it on long last night when
testing.  I will turn it on today and leave it to test. I may have to
forgo the thermostat automation and just turn it on in the afternoon to
heat the plug trays and leave it on over night.  I was originally
concerned about "cooking" the plugs, but don't think that will be a problem.
Reassuring to know they work for you. I have them strung 6 to 7 inches
apart. How close are yours?

--
Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY