[Market-farming] remote sensor thermometers

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Feb 16 21:51:55 EST 2015

Anyone using the AccuLink or LaCrosse systems that allow you to get
reports/alerts on cell phones?  Or just the plain jane ones that you
have to look at a display in the house?

I read that the ones that you can read on a little display are only
accurate within 5 Degrees F, and that is not good enough for me.

Appreciate recommendations in either direction.  The only reason to get
the cell phone one is summer hoophouse temps.  That, and it looks like a
unit with 3 sensors will cost over $50, so I might as well go to the
$100 for the cell phone alerts.

--
Beth Spaugh
Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY