[Market-farming] Outdoor Cooler

Etienne Goyer etienne at lejardinduvillage.ca
Wed Aug 19 13:49:44 EDT 2015

An old refrigerated truck or a reefer trailer are two other
possibilities for an outdoor cooler.  Around here, second hand reefer
trailer can be had for about 5k$.  Add a 2" layer of foam and rig it
with a Coolbot, and you can have a fairly big cooler for less than 10k$.

On 15-08-19 01:05 PM, Richard Stewart wrote:
> Can you fit a 20' cargo container?
>
> Richard Stewart
> Carriage House Farm
> North Bend, Ohio
>
> An Ohio Century Farm Est. 1855
>
> (513) 967-1106
> http://www.carriagehousefarmllc.com
> rstewart at zoomtown.com <mailto:rstewart at zoomtown.com>
>
> You can follow us on Facebook or on Twitter @CarriageHsFm
>
> */P/*lease consider the environment before printing this e-mail
>

> On Aug 19, 2015, at 9:56 AM, Kraft Marty <martyk at allspecies.org
> <mailto:martyk at allspecies.org>> wrote:
>
>> We could use a cooler for our produce but we don’t have space inside
>> our building. We’re in an urban setting where buildings are vulnerable
>> to people stripping copper and fixtures out to sell. We are
>> considering a metal cooler of some kind or putting a cooler inside a
>> shed. I have little familiarity with coolers and don’t know what’s
>> available or where to look. Any ideas are appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks, Marty
>> Niles Home for Children
>>

>> Marty Kraft
>> /Please respond to global warming in your own way. Let care of nature
>> become second nature. /

>> address and password):

> address and password):

Etienne Goyer  -  Le Jardin du Village