[Market-farming] Outdoor Cooler

Kraft Marty martyk at allspecies.org
Wed Aug 19 09:56:19 EDT 2015

We could use a cooler for our produce but we don’t have space inside our building. We’re in an urban setting where buildings are vulnerable to people stripping copper and fixtures out to sell. We are considering a metal cooler of some kind or putting a cooler inside a shed. I have little familiarity with coolers and don’t know what’s available or where to look. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks, Marty
Niles Home for Children

Marty Kraft
Please respond to global warming in your own way. Let care of nature become second nature.