[Market-farming] anyone using a CSA app that they like?

Mary Embleton mary at oz.net
Tue Apr 21 17:27:48 EDT 2015

Kathryn,

A number of farms we work with use (and recommend) Farmigo.  There are other
resources out there as well, Member Assembler (from Small Farm Central) and
CSAWare (a product of Local Harvest).

In community,

Mary

Mary Embleton

Executive Director

 <http://cascadeharvest.org/> Cascade Harvest Coalition

4649 Sunnyside Avenue North, Room 123

Seattle, WA  98103

Phone: (206) 632-0606     Fax: (206) 632-1080

Food Lust 2015 is June 13th  <http://foodlust2015.bpt.me/> Join us!

 <http://www.cascadeharvest.org/join/donation-page> Support Cascade Harvest
Coalition Donate Today

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cascade-Harvest-Coalition/73082575859?ref=hl