[Market-farming] Pricing Ramps

Sue Wells farmersue at myfairpoint.net
Fri Apr 17 11:19:00 EDT 2015

There are alot of people that forage ramps along the roads, and other
places. many people look at my prices and say, I can go dig my own, instead
of buying them.

I am very careful when harvesting the ramps. I do not dig all in a patch, or
in a bunch. I need mine to continue to grow for me for many many years. I do
have areas that I do not touch, and those are spreading more each year.

Sue