[Market-farming] Pricing Ramps

Sue Wells farmersue at myfairpoint.net
Fri Apr 17 11:13:52 EDT 2015

Thank you for this information.

Ours have not come  up yet, as we are so far behind most other places.
Interesting fact to share, I have a lot of Canadian customers at one of my
Farmers Markets. They are not allowed to dig up ramps in Canada anymore.

I have never seen white flowers from them, I would like to, but by the time
the leaves are getting yellow, there are so many nasty deer flies and other
nasty stinging/biting bugs out there, I don't go out there anymore.

Sue