[Market-farming] Pricing Ramps

Sue Wells farmersue at myfairpoint.net
Thu Apr 16 20:34:47 EDT 2015

I don't know how many ramps/wild leeks I put into a bundle. I have been
selling them for $3/bunch, not a huge bundle. I think this has been too
cheap, and will go up to $4 this Spring. Maybe a little more. They are so
much work digging them up and cleaning them.  They are so delicious! I keep
them in a big bowl with water in it, for the Markets. That keeps them
fresher.

Sue

Vermont