[Market-farming] Pricing Ramps

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 16 21:07:24 EDT 2015

On Apr 16, 2015, at 8:21 PM, cc77380 via Market-farming wrote:

> What is a ramp

A wild plant related to leeks. Highly seasonal, and often in great demand when available.

Sounds cheap to me; but they're hard to come by around here if you can find them at all. I don't have any on the place, and have never tried to establish them.

The only price I can find right now that has any on my list of pricing sites is Park Slope in New York City, and they're getting 12.37 a pound.
http://foodcoop.com/go.php?id=90