[Market-farming] now Garlic shipping

GarlicGrower garlicgrower at green-logic.com
Fri Apr 10 17:50:36 EDT 2015

Hi, Rivka!

It's easy enough to fold the bubble wrap so that it makes a little air tube
here and there around the braid.  Then you put the covered braid in the box
and lightly stuff more bubble wrap around it.  It doesn't need a lot of air
- just a bit here and there.  You use the tape more to keep the folded
bubble wrap in place, rather than to "tack every bit down."

I'd send doing Priority Mail, rather than say, Parcel Post, so that it gets
there faster.  Tell the buyer to take it out of the box and bubble wrap when
they get it or at least loosen the bubble wrap so that there is some air to
the braid.

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm