[Market-farming] now Garlic shipping

GarlicGrower garlicgrower at green-logic.com
Fri Apr 10 15:38:36 EDT 2015

Hi, Rivka!

I am the Queen of Bubble Wrap when it comes to shipping garlic. In my
experience, you can't use too much to cushion the garlic in shipping.

Make sure your garlic is completely dormant (dried down) when you ship the
braid, wrap it in bubble wrap with tape so it doesn't come apart and maybe
put a few discrete holes in the cardboard box so it can breathe (doesn't
have to breathe much, but some air is good) and you should be okay.  If you
have a long braid, you might want to secure it to a "backbone" of cardboard,
then wrap the bubble wrap and put it in the cardboard box.

Hope this helps.

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm