[Market-farming] Bulk items for selling produce at a market

GarlicGrower garlicgrower at green-logic.com
Thu Apr 9 09:10:24 EDT 2015

Hi, Folks!

Thanks for all the great responses – I’m going to do some surfing to get what I need.

Not sure if there’s a produce auction near me – will do some more surfing to find out. Nolt’s is an hour away according to Google Maps, but the catalog says they want 2-3 week lead time and I’m hoping the asparagus starts coming up before that.

It’s supposed to rain today and tomorrow, so should be able to surf and make phone calls and get things nailed down.

Thanks so much, everyone!

Dorene

Dorene Pasekoff

Hill Creek Farm