[Market-farming] Bulk items for selling produce at a market

Deb Taft deb at mobiusfields.com
Wed Apr 8 12:56:25 EDT 2015

I loved those bags, Kathryn!  Haven't been able to find them for several
years.  The name was sort of cutesie or odd but I can't remember what it
was.  Just did a search and didn't see anything like it.  If you happen to
find them, would you post a link here?  I'd really like to have access to
them again.

Thanks,
Deb