[Market-farming] Bulk items for selling produce at a market

Road's End Farm organic87 at frontiernet.net
Wed Apr 8 12:06:45 EDT 2015

Dorene, you're in PA? Are you near a produce auction?

I don't know about the ones in PA; but the produce auction near Penn Yan sells boxes and bags. They don't ship, as far as I know; but I'm close enough to pick up, which saves me shipping charges. And they'll sell smaller quantities.

E&R Seed also carries some packing items and will sell smaller quantities -- they will ship. If you hate packing peanuts, be sure to tell them so, as otherwise everything will arrive drowning in them.