[Market-farming] Source For Plastic Bags

Jay Sleichter jaysleichter at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 11:10:40 EDT 2015

I use a gallon size open top plastic bag for greens and to send cherry tomatoes home with customer and keep my green berry baskets.

I have found, after you figure in shipping, that buying the 1 gallon size open top bags at the local Dillion/Kroger store are cheaper and I don't have to buy them by the thousands.  I just buy a bunch when they are on sale.

Jay
 Jay's Jellies, Produce and More
Clay Center, Kansas
www.jaysjellies.com