[Market-farming] drain for washing and packing shed

Andy Fellenz artisanfarms at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:19:30 EDT 2014

Right now it is discharged to a grassy area.  When the drain line is
installed it will be placed under a grassed laneway with a final discharge
(for any water which doesn't drain into the soil along the way) into an old
ditch in the hedgerow.  . When I checked with the county they said that
this was OK as long as I didn't use any soaps or wash chemicals.

Andy