[Market-farming] drain for washing and packing shed

Mike Brabo mdbrabo at att.net
Mon Oct 27 22:43:09 EDT 2014


Andy

I noticed this in the link.  “
Class B Load Rated
This channel is recommended for medium-duty pneumatic tire traffic,”
Are you using only pneumatic tires or are you also using solid tire pallet jacks?

Thanks
	Mike

> On Oct 27, 2014, at 9:24 PM, Andy Fellenz <artisanfarms at gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> I installed a 10' channel drain in the floor.  http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=372746-676-764&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=50063811&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1 <http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=372746-676-764&langId=-1&storeId=10151&productId=50063811&catalogId=10051&cmRelshp=req&rel=nofollow&cId=PDIO1>.
> 
> The floor is pitched so that the water flows toward the drain.
> 
> It works really well 
> 
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 9:50 AM, stonecirclefarm tds.net <http://tds.net/> <stonecirclefarm at tds.net <mailto:stonecirclefarm at tds.net>> wrote:
> Any recommendations for the best design for a drain for a washing and packing shed?  I would like to be able to wash root crops during the winter.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Market-farming mailing list
> Market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org <mailto:Market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org>
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/market-farming <http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/market-farming>
> 
> Market Farming List Archives may be found here:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/ <http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/>
> Unsubscribe from the list here (you will need to login in with your email
> address and password):
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/market-farming <http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/market-farming>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Market-farming mailing list
> Market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/market-farming
> 
> Market Farming List Archives may be found here:
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/
> Unsubscribe from the list here (you will need to login in with your email
> address and password):
> http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/market-farming

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/attachments/20141027/6236f40c/attachment.html>


More information about the Market-farming mailing list