[Market-farming] Shredding Leaves Efficiently

David Paysnick davepays at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 08:31:26 EST 2014

Not sure what your budget is here.  I'd think the most efficient (human-hour wise) might be a leaf shredder/vac, like some landscape crews use.  I know some (most?) of them l just vac but not shred but maybe with creativity you could probably modify to shred.  On a smaller scale, I've used one of these for years.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002MAPZYC/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/176-4074888-7453418