[Market-farming] Fava Beans anyone? Market pricing and quantities

Richard Stewart rstewart at zoomtown.com
Wed May 21 11:20:58 EDT 2014

Pricing for Fava Beans.  This is our first year doing a rage enough quantity to sell outside our on farm dinners.  For those that grow and sell 'em I am curious what quantity you sell them in (bag weight, container size, etc) and for how much.

With the wet cool spring these have exploded when in the past we have either grown only enough for a single chef that works on our farm OR had a hot spring.

Any feed back would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm